- All members and visitors are expected to maintain an acceptable code of dress both on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
- Forrest Little Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Golfers at Forrest Little Golf Club are therefore made aware that the following are required standards that must be adhered to both on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Neat, casual wear only permitted.
- Tailored shorts may be worn with appropriate sports socks.
- Trouser legs must not be tucked into socks.
- Hats and caps must be worn as they were designed.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes must be worn
- Denim Jeans, Singlet’s, Football, Rugby, Soccer and Similar Jerseys, Cargo Pants / Combats, Tracksuit Tops or Bottoms are not permitted on the golf course.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests adhere to the Clubs Dress Code.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Neat casual wear must be worn in the clubhouse at all times.
- Golf shoes, baseball caps or hats,track suit tops or bottoms, sleeveless vest or tops (gents), football & cycle shorts are not permitted in the bar/restaurant areas.
- Holdalls or golf shoes are not to be discarded at the bottom of the stairs or inside the doors in the main lounge.
- Members & Visitors are asked to be aware entry to bar/ restaurant without suitable foot attire is a breach of the Club Dress Code.
- The clubhouse has every facility required for changing into and from golfing apparel & changing in the car park is not recommended.
- Tailored Denim jeans with no fade or tears are permitted in the clubhouse.
- We recommend that mobile phones should be switched to "silent", when in the bar/restaurant areas. Should you wish to take a call please use the foyer or the balcony areas to do so.